Friday, January 28, 2022

Finally It’s Friday

​Woke up at 5:45AM… I am happy today is Friday and it’s the end of the week. We’re sitting here at the table drinking coffee and waiting for our caregiver to arrive.

7:51AM; took my medicine and went outside to smoke two cigarettes. This morning my roommate said I was a great writer. I’m waiting for our day care worker to arrive. 

I would like to write more, so I’m focusing on what my niche should be at first I thought I wanted to write about relationships, my career, having an online community, and living at the group home. I realize I have written a lot about my day to day life.




My Relationships

Having mutual respect is important and I don’t want to post names. Confidentiality is important and it’s better to be safe than sorry. I am watching the news and reading blogs on my Relationships Board on Pinterest. 


My Career

I don’t have to focus on the negative and there are still steps I can take to have a good career. I went to college for Public Relations & Advertising; and want to do something with my dropping out. Hopefully there will be a way for me to still be successful. I have posted a few pages with my artwork on them. Our day care worker just texted that she wasn’t picking us up today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment