Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Business Doing Better relationships Center Father group work Communication Degree Working needs Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Reflect Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Struggle Successful Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Learning To Blog

​Writing is a gift and I want to start writing on my blog more. Sat outside with my housemate and smoked a lucky strike. I think of all the reasons I started writing blogs years ago without any luck πŸ€ to blog for profit. I desire to become successful one day. As I find this a good outlet for my creativity and to share my stories with the world 🌎.

Today I went with my caseworker to Target after my Psychiatrist Appointment. Then we went to the park and I showed her my blog. 

Also I’m glad my FAFSA is safe till May of this year, but I know I’ll have to start doing something to make money in order to pay back the $16,795 in college tuition loan payments. 


Goal: In order to do that; I will like to make it my goal to dedicate more time to work on what is important. My goal is to build up, starting from 0. To reach more readers and build an online portfolio. My goal is to have made 1,000 views and $300 in profit by March 15th 2022. 



No comments:

Post a Comment