Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Learning To Blog

​Writing is a gift and I want to start writing on my blog more. Sat outside with my housemate and smoked a lucky strike. I think of all the reasons I started writing blogs years ago without any luck ๐Ÿ€ to blog for profit. I desire to become successful one day. As I find this a good outlet for my creativity and to share my stories with the world ๐ŸŒŽ.

Today I went with my caseworker to Target after my Psychiatrist Appointment. Then we went to the park and I showed her my blog. 

Also I’m glad my FAFSA is safe till May of this year, but I know I’ll have to start doing something to make money in order to pay back the $16,795 in college tuition loan payments. 


Goal: In order to do that; I will like to make it my goal to dedicate more time to work on what is important. My goal is to build up, starting from 0. To reach more readers and build an online portfolio. My goal is to have made 1,000 views and $300 in profit by March 15th 2022. 



No comments:

Post a Comment