Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Wounds Do Heal

​This Morning… I woke up and waited till my caseworker arrived at 10:30AM. We went to Wound Evolution and they said my fingers had really improved. The once horribly Frost Bitten wounds have healed. Seems the more patience and getting the right help pays off. 

After my appointment we went to the 711 & I bought a medium coffee and got a bag to put the supplies the Dr. had given me. Seems they had sent me a box 📦 of bandages and iodine and they didn’t arrive to my house. 


I’m outside waiting for my caseworker and a client to finish with their appointment. Being patient and thinking about how my appointment here will be in a few days from now. As my fingers are wrapped up in gauze bandages and Pinterest has really kept my amusement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment