Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Towards A Thought

​I am sitting here at the dinner table waiting for our ride to “The Center”; as I put my laundry 🧺 and three tide pods and three dryer sheets upstairs in the laundry room. My parents bought me some stuff to do my laundry with. I wear mostly sweatpants and t-shirts; I love dressing comfortably and modest. 

It's May Nineth 2024"; I am not going to The Center and I have editted about twenty post. Thankfully I will get to go home soon to my parents house for Mother's Day & Then College Registration, Thinking about getting JohnnaFloyd.com next month but that will cost $55 I have a lot of editing to do.

Two Years Ago! Woah! Doesn't time fly!


 

Went out with my caseworker yesterday afternoon and had a Calzone from “Italian Pizza and Pasta”! After I came home I wasn’t feeling too good and threw up and went to bed early.




This morning I am feeling better and going with the flow as my day unfolds. 


Good Morning! 



No comments:

Post a Comment