Friday, June 28, 2024

Fundraiser Funny Till Friday

Pool, well? How would I know? I don’t have one,   Ever been swimming in a sweatshirt when basking in the 91* summer yesterday heat? Even my graphics don’t work but one of the last things I bought we’re berry Hawthorne pens. It’s all over my place! Smoking guns, I finally concluded that heck that my room mate, what?

I only get paid $213,... plus my $750 rent & don’t really know what is going on with each mother individually but I know mom & dad wanted us to have friends 👫 friends should be more than wanting & expecting money 💰 I am neither white nor black but man can either be m.o.b. !



Over 4.1 million students have enrolled in courses on the Constitution, the Christian faith, economics, classical literature, and even chemistry and geometry! Next fiscal year, we plan on releasing courses on totalitarian novels and Communism—timely topics for Americans to discuss. 

In the beginning of this year, I bought a statement that didn’t offend me. I can help you out with $25 but I had tried too buy the Nord Vape & $75 of 40ml of liquefied juice, ringing in $123 purchase that didn’t come true at first. Thankfully I don’t want to steal and I bought the bottles that day in March 24” and the Nord $60 vape in May 24”! 

It’s less than ten days till payday & now I am being appropriate & appreciative of everything I have. I also have seen my Primary Care Physician around ten this morning, I weigh 215 pounds and I have lab work to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment