Labels

family Improvement Money Dedication Blogging Goals Smoking Writing Business Doing Better relationships Center Father group work Communication Degree Working needs Love Change Coffee College God Caseworker Breakfast Caregiver Counseling Life Wishing Budget Growth Social Media Vaping Weekend traditions Education Mood Starting Over Wishlist moving forward Blogged Church Cigarettes Feelings Mother Reading shopping Art Beliefs Books Discipline Fishing Help Holiday Home Medicine Mindful Morals Mornings Strengths Together female time setbacks Belonging Christmas Meeting Monday Pinterest Reflect Role's Situation Support Taking Care habits laundry teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Comfort Confessions Creativity Drawings Easter Friends Hospital Influence JF-Designs Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Safety Self-Care Sisters Social Struggle Successful Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Till June & Aunt June Are Finished

 I already had breakfast, with My Father & Little Brother; I'm trying not to send, any annoying alarming news. I was invited to My Fathers, Best House, for the day after Fourth of July. I have till, 5PM to complete what I'd like to do, it's better asked for... nicely! πŸ’₯πŸ•³️ I

Lounging In & Around My Teal Bed & Getting Annoyed every once in a while, as I try consistently to improve my work. Oh! The Room-Mates situation; two girls besides myself in the, haha, Politically Correct Room, Door has a white tote bag from Tarrant County Commissioner Jail Sanction that I got Juneteenth. Speaking of Juneteenth; one of our favorite BLACK Women, stopped by the Rosedale ST. House Today. I steer clear of this room next to ours,... I was mostly told to stay away from BRODY! I have had two restful months off from "The Northside Adult Daycare Center",... With little mention of "Dorthy's House!" 


I was barely out of "Millwood Estates" & There were all fifteen of My friends; including my ex-sperm-donor but we acted civil as we could and I recieved eight packs of Lucky Strike Red 100s! Lauren Fluent & Lauren Floyd we're there and non of us acted too bad until the coffee accident! I got out on The 4th of June & thank God! I wasn't chosen for Juno, though the 11th I Spent : Quality Time With Saint Andrew,... Then I noticed my iPhone11 says S.O.S. !!! On The 10th;... I joined a great group of people eager to Tour Texas Wesleyan! Next, I willingly will upload these photos.

June 20th 2024" Started the Start of Summer! Thanks too all My Kind Friends, I was able to have almost eighteen energy drinks. A whole pint of Pure 100% Almond Milk & These counselors have been playing games with me. So here's to deleting this game called Junes Adventure & working on more projects, Hey The Game Needs What It Needs! Next Pay Day on The Third + Rent on The First!

No comments:

Post a Comment