Saturday, June 29, 2024

Till June & Aunt June Are Finished

 I already had breakfast, with My Father & Little Brother; I'm trying not to send, any annoying alarming news. I was invited to My Fathers, Best House, for the day after Fourth of July. I have till, 5PM to complete what I'd like to do, it's better asked for... nicely! Lounging In & Around My Teal Bed & Getting Annoyed every once in a while, as I try consistently to improve my work. Oh! The Room-Mates situation; two girls besides myself in the, haha, Politically Correct Room, Door has a white tote bag from Tarrant County Commissioner Jail Sanction that I got Juneteenth. Speaking of Juneteenth; one of our favorite BLACK Women, stopped by the Rosedale ST. House Today. I steer clear of this room next to ours,... I was mostly told to stay away from BRODY! I have had two restful months off from "The Northside Adult Daycare Center",... With little mention of "Dorthy's House!" 



I was barely out of "Millwood Estates" & There were all fifteen of My friends; including my ex-sperm-donor but we acted civil as we could and I recieved eight packs of Lucky Strike Red 100s! Lauren Fluent & Lauren Floyd we're there and non of us acted too bad until the coffee accident! I got out on The 4th of June & thank God! I wasn't chosen for Juno, though the 11th I Spent : Quality Time With Saint Andrew,... Then I noticed my iPhone11 says S.O.S. !!! On The 10th;... I joined a great group of people eager to Tour Texas Wesleyan! Next, I willingly will upload these photos.

June 20th 2024" Started the Start of Summer! Thanks too all My Kind Friends, I was able to have almost eighteen energy drinks. A whole pint of Pure 100% Almond Milk & These counselors have been playing games with me. So here's to deleting this game called Junes Adventure & working on more projects, Hey The Game Needs What It Needs! Next Pay Day on The Third + Rent on The First!

No comments:

Post a Comment