Saturday, June 29, 2024

When I Would Wednesday

Hey, It’s JoHnna Cathryn Floyd & I’m lounging on my 🍡 teal Walmart sheets & πŸ’« Staring at The Neon Time Clock, I packed my Walmart purse πŸ‘œ with no intention to go to this thing tonight for coach Brad Shaw. 


13:11 I have known that it’s take one ☝🏽 day at a time & I have known it is not good to jump ahead of yourself on AI electronics. Mrs. Charnel, is definitely in charge but trying to do JFDesigns, has been difficult! I started that company in 2010 because my mother & I had a passion for art. I was thinking “Art Barn” but now all that Sargent had talked about was lustration & taking over & my little one is trying.

Lifetime Movies πŸŽ₯ & The return of #BossMan! Six more days till #PayDay but the first is about three days away. I am excited about my birthday 🍰 I will be thirty-seven & held to a higher regard & social standard. I try to regroup my thoughts too when we bought this liquid juice, bought all four 40ml for $72 at LUXOR! It used to be my favorite! I know I made a C in Case Studies & a B in Reporting & Business Communication! Bought Teasoyn lipstick matte & my new style is Moka! Dad started this year by giving me, my whole paycheck starting April & in his opinion I had blown it every time. Meanwhile, I hardly have notes from April/May/June but when I look back on it,... I see an important improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment