Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday of Monsters

 A Smoke & A Drink; was all My Mother and I were having most of our fun within the Summer of 2016" and 2017"; then all of a sudden, I had to drop out that was considered my Senior Year, unfortunately now I seem to have a similar problem do I take back my Transcript? No! It's more than a piece of paper but Texas Wesleyan Already has the transcript and once enrolling there's no turning back! It's almost a week till pay day & dad's packed box of fifteen moonshining cigarettes that we're prerolled by a machine and my father, lasted all weekend. This lady had seen them, Danger Be Crawling? I have sat here after lunch and considered what was important the hinges unhooked two evil step sisters and too many in denial! I am a Christian but how dare it bugs everything, thankful for the bug candy! I may have two or three, when I choose too! A Lot of Me First & A Lot of Gimmie, wait ... blood! Seriously, test need to be run as my son and I had that conversation. Their saying I have nineteen kids again, I only remember having one! Injection is needed,... eventually! Wait your turn!



They really think; I'm going to pay them what I was getting paid? So, with my laptop, ipad, and cellphone; I needed to lay low? As if I never excysted before - how evil and I don't believe I did this for anyone but myself Ania & Jalia! My Iphone 11 isn't working, when one action of a person starts does the congrigation follow it because thats one reason I haven't tithed in a long time! Couldn't even get the nice kady to take me too church again, It's My Birthday then August - Not Augusta Piles Yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment