Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Together Tuesday: Thru The System

It's close to 9AM! Proficiency meets equality and she wonders, what was the sudden urge to call her father?  I had counseling, last Thursday, Morning at 9AM through Telehealth. I was asked to piece together the puzzle of things to do,... First, there's waking up in the morning to take medication as prescribed from psychiatrist & handed too us by #1BossMan. Around 8AM, These small pills make a world of difference and I never again want anyone to say I didn't take my meds! 



Though first, I made my bed, I recently got a new mattress, Journalism was in 2011! and I normally get 8 or more hours of sleep a night. True fact we've lived here since September of 2023! I recently threw out a planner that had some personal information. After meds and cigarettes I have three lucky strike white cigarettes left, as we are served breakfast. This morning I had breakfast tacos made of corn soft tacos and eggs and bacon. Just waiting to go outside and I guess smoke.

THCC - Tabacco House Clinician Clinic? Well, it was three months ago! I am reminded to lay low key and not to cause a problem. Especially, since my iPhone 11 which costs $2,000 on a Government Stimulus Payment that Dear Ole Dad & I bought March 12th 2021! Then till about 11:30AM, we wait for lunch, normally camped out in our own individual areas in our room. Then Boss Man, leaves on break and returns around 2:30PM! By the time lunch time comes I would like to have accomplished some work!   

No comments:

Post a Comment