Monday, June 17, 2024

Tuesdays Treats

 Why? Should I Fret?! Oh! If Boss Man Leaves that means what? I told you this stuff from Hightower hurts so I just swallowed my Staplers Eraser, I've been plugging my body! Why are you asking! Trying to embarrass me at Church! I'm not mad now but there's no reason to go without my small white pill and no I will never sell it! Setting appointments at a nineteen internship owner! JFDesigns! Time will tell, if these are good people or bad people! Gallon of Gasoline - Puffed Out Of Taylors Vehichle! 

Pinned & pegged; & is Peggy sue coming back?! Thankfully, When,... I bought that Nord!!!!! Heatheran took it * like Sam & Samantha! Green Bean Green Bay Packers! I have gone so broke listening to my fourty eight year fifty three mom and I'm happy! Lets leave eachothers lives alone never could have been what we done, so where are my Jones Soda Blueberry Soda Glasses! Where are my groceries = Woman! 


Where did my hits per counter go: I don't want them to run up to the school neked as food in the streets but somewhere I've won Texas State Politics! I'm a thirty seven year old college student that ran what these games are too expensive and she is too soft hearted! I worked my ass off stalkers! There is twenty eight of them !

No comments:

Post a Comment