Sunday, November 5, 2023

First Weekend Of November

​Eating a good sandwich πŸ₯ͺ, Cheetos, and drinking a Pepsi; sitting with the group of girls and having a good lunch. Today is Daylight Savings Day, so the clocks ⏰ turned back an hour and I can’t reset my wrist watch ⌚️. It’s the start of November and I don’t have much money and went shopping πŸ›’ yesterday with My Father after we ate at Skillet N’ Grill where I got chicken and waffles and grits with gravy.



I am having a hard time getting along with the group and sitting in the living room and just provided our caregiver a Pepsi. I am eating a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and finishing my Pepsi. As we watch some Country Western Show on TV πŸ“Ί. All these individuals go broke then want to complain and this loud mouth πŸ‘„ talking about hurtful stuff needs to stop πŸ›‘.

No comments:

Post a Comment