Saturday, November 11, 2023

Veteran's Day Birthday

Dad just dropped me off at the Rosedale house around 9AM; and as soon as I arrived, I turned in my medicine box and got a cup of coffee. We celebrated My Mother's 55TH Birthday last night; and ate at "The Taste Of Europe" and I ordered Braught Werst and mustard and a German Beer. We didn't go to Narah's last night, but we celebrated a good Birthday. I gave her a vest and a sweater, and a card. He picked me up at 11:45 AM and I left my medicine at the group home, and we had to go back and get the medicine around 2:20PM after we got lunch at Sonic; I got an Orange Cream Slush and Double Bacon Cheeseburger and large onion rings. 



It felt good being with the family, despite the fact I was sick. I have been coughing since the third of this month and wheezing and when I cough I sometimes have been pissing on myself. I was asked on Thursday what I wanted to do with my life; and honestly I wish I knew. Pondering that question, while one roommate who just asked a wierd question and the rest of them are eating pancakes. 

I had fun eatting at Skillet N' Grill with My Father this morning and unfortunately, they'll be out of town next weekend. They're going to Mississippi on the seventeenth and won't be back till the twenty sixth. Dad gave me four packs of Lucky Strike Cigarettes. I sheepishly asked, . . . Dad for some more money but he didn't give me any, he said last week I used all my pay and I still have $35 left over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment