Saturday, November 18, 2023

The Weekend

My Dad took me out to breakfast at Skillet N' Grill; I had chicken n' waffles with honey Dijon mustard. He overslept and picked me up around 9:45AM; and we had a lovely breakfast. It's 11:20AM and I am sitting on my bed; with my laptop open thinking about how they didn't go home for Thanksgiving but instead wanted to spend Thanksgiving with me!  In three days; plus including today, ... I will be over at my parents' house spending The Thanksgiving Holiday. I'm Excited!



I need to learn to budget my money better! I spent most of my money this week; and I have $6 left. Payday isn't for another two or three weeks. On the 2nd he gave me $60 on Venmo; and he gave me $60 cash and took me shopping on the 4th. I bought my pink and purple camo pants; they weren't exactly what I wanted but their still cute and cost less than $20 for both of them. I added $10 to My iPhone 11 account and bought two new apps: The Minimalist App and Chronical. I spent $15 and bought my little ones Christmas and Birthday presents. 

Today is a day for cleaning up; I mopped the floor, right before I left to go to breakfast. I have a closet full of clothing,... A nightside table and a nightside dresser drawer,... 


Just ate a hamburger and french fries for lunch and drank half a Pepsi, I only have three or four Pepsi's left.


Today is a day to take care of myself! If you don't take care of yourself, things don't go good. My stomach hurts and I'm still coughing a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment