Monday, November 6, 2023

Mostly Monday

Today, I need a nap and I'm relaxing in my bed with my cuddly pink Hello Kitty Blanket; I got for My 36TH Birthday. I long for comfort and none of this nonsense; we just got finished eating two ham and cheese sandwiches and I had two bags of chips barbeque chips and Cheetos and a Pepsi. We celebrated a birthday today at the center and had a cupcake. I have a bad cough and cold and am wheezing, I hope this passes soon.  




I had a really great weekend; bought a nice $26 Time and True Purse and $26 Time and True Boots. Waiting for my new purple and pink camouflage pants to come in around the seventeenth. That was one of the main things we went to Walmart to look for and we couldn't find them. I ended up buying them on Temu for $20; and spent $15 on gifts for the little one. 

I don't have much left, but we're finally having Pizza tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment