Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Hello June

​I received a new cup from my parents; that says “Hello Summer”; and I have been using it a lot. Thankful that they stopped making designated times for us to smoke at the house. Now, we can smoke whenever we want too. Waiting for our ride to the center; and listening to my housemate yell. I started last night and I’m glad I bought pads, as the ones I had in the hall closet are missing. I have a psychiatrist appointment today at 1:40PM; and I have been doing well on the medication she put me on last time.

I opened a new pack of cigarettes yesterday and although we can smoke here at the house whenever we want too; their expensive and not good for your health. It’s laundry day today and I have a bag of new Tide Pods, that haven’t been opened. Since I don’t have a job and am only receiving $25 a week; everything is expensive. Also, my caseworkers are stopping taking us places. I was able to go to Family Dollar when the owner of the day facility picked us up yesterday. 


It’s the start of a new month; my focus for this month is personal growth. We arrived at the center at 8:30AM; and as soon as we get here, the lady at the front table takes our temperature. Then I ate a bowl of oatmeal and sausage and had a cup of coffee. Then went outside and smoked two cigarettes. 


I am sitting at the table with my notebooks and wanting to do some brainstorming and build a wishlist of where I am headed in life. I’m trying to do a lot of research today to learn about myself; to understand my thought patterns, what is important to me, how I view the world, working through negative thoughts, and dealing with past trauma.


A month focused on Growth before my 35TH Birthday which is in July. Going after your dreams and doing life differently takes a lot of courage, determination, and self-belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment