Tuesday, June 7, 2022

True Test Tuesday

​I’ve been telling other people about my blog and wanting to move forward with my career and online work. Tomorrow I am working on Professional Growth and learning and developing some of the things I love to work on. I turned my laptop on for about three hours when I got home yesterday; although I only wrote a blog entry on JohnnaFloydCom on Wordpress


Today I am more focused on my personal life and reading an article about limited beliefs on mylenerietkerk ; one of my limited beliefs is I never graduated and have tried to make money online but it hasn’t and won’t work for me. Instead of keeping at it and working hard with the resources I have to build something that will help me and improve my future.



Another limited belief of mine; is that my relationship with my son won’t improve, he wants nothing to do with me after I abandon him and he needs my parents and not me and our relationship will never get better. I willingly want to work on this limited belief. 

As well as the one limiting belief that I have worked hard on; which is life is hard here and they don’t have my best interest at heart and I am not getting my needs met so I was running away looking to fill that void with other things that only ended in a vicious cycle of being homeless and loosing things and hanging out with bad people and drug use.






No comments:

Post a Comment