Thursday, June 9, 2022

Teach Me Thursday

​I’m waiting for our caregiver to arrive and sitting on the couch watching the news. I’m looking too love my job as a writer and creative; each new day has an opportunity for me to write and do research. Practicing the skills I will use everyday and being consistent to  taking massive action. We had our toilet mess up yesterday and we were told we would have to pay an extra $20 next month. Although it wasn’t our fault and it eventually got fixed. 

I’m still learning about “Professional Growth” and trying to set goals in order to succeed. I’m hoping that when I go to counseling tomorrow they can start me in the right direction. Arrived at The Lions Center at 9:20AM and took a seat at a table. Had cereal and a cup of coffee and went outside and smoked one ☝️ cigarette. I brought my backpack and purse; and I have about six hours to spend here. 


Massive Action is when you take action until you get your desired results. Daily we are faced with obstacles, problems, and discomfort. It’s almost 8:30AM; and I have been up since 6:30AM, I had my medication šŸ’Š and a cup of instant coffee and have smoked four cigarettes. When thinking about the future and the kind of work I would love to do. I think about improving my blogs and learning to work from my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment