Saturday, June 11, 2022

Seeking Saturday

​Drinking a cup of coffee and ate a bowl of Cheerios. I’m sitting on my bed and my dad informed me the little one woke up at 4:45AM. Today I would like to talk about being supportive no matter what situation you are in. 

Being Supportive: I need to be as supportive as I can and be there for the people that mean the most in My life.

  • Offering genuine encouragement, reassurance, and compassion.
  • Providing verbal expressions of sympathy or physical gestures of affection.
  • Listening with an open mind and no judgment.
  • Avoiding making promises you can't keep.



I had two cups of coffee and four cigarettes since 7AM. I’m learning supportive habits and learning ways to be more self sufficient. Being open from my own place of truth; hopefully I can see my dad today but if not I know I will be ok and life is good. I think of myself as a supportive individual and today I am being patient and not worried if I can get to do what I want. I’m not sending a ton of annoying text and remaining unselfish by going with the flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment