Labels

family Improvement Money Blogging Goals Dedication Smoking Doing Better Writing Business relationships group Center Father work Communication Love Coffee Degree Working needs Change God Breakfast College Counseling Caregiver Caseworker Growth Weekend traditions Social Media Starting Over Vaping Wishing Education Life Mood Mother moving forward shopping Art Blogged Books Budget Fishing Holiday Home Mindful Morals Reading Strengths Together female time Beliefs Belonging Christmas Church Cigarettes Discipline Feelings Help Medicine Monday Mornings Pinterest Reflect Wishlist habits laundry setbacks teach Alive Birthday Coffee Shop Cold Confessions Drawings Easter Hospital Influence JF-Designs Meeting Mom Momma Myself New Year Online Support Perpetua Pizza Religion Role's Safety Self-Care Sisters Situation Social Struggle Successful Support Taking Care Talents Thanksgiving Things Done Vape Week Worry 37yr Activity America Anniversary AudioBook Bible Blood Drive Burden Buying Career Categories Cereal Children Cleaning Clothes Clothing CoVid19 Comfort Creativity Diadem Hearts Doing Bad Easter. Season End Of The Year Energy FEAR Focus Friends Furniture Future Girl Gospel Gpoals Healthy Hopes Hurt Independence Inspired Jail Juice Learning Little One Live Fit Living Life Lucky M.O.B. Mature Meditate Mental Mind Right Month Motivation Move NOZ New Month Niche Orange Splices Organize Organizing Parents Passion Past Planner Planning Prayer Present Prison Purge Read Reasons Red Bus Regrets Remebering Remember Repay Resources Reward Room Roommate Saturday Scary Season Selfish Sentence Shedule Silence Slow Down Spiritual Spirituality Start Straighten Up Study Summer Summoned Sunday Talking The Gang Topics Transcripts Treats Trip Truth Trying TxWes Understanding Value Vape Juice Videos Visits Walmart War War III Wash Day Weekends Weekly Winning Winter Worth decisions housemates love perfection psychiatrist respect talent why

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Test Taking Thursday’s

​I bought a Dr. Pepper from the vending machine; the dollar I got from my roommate for a cigarette. Last night we had a lot of pizza 🍕. It’s 1:30PM; and we’re headed back home from being at the center. From medical testing to school testing; and everything in between. There are big and small tests you take everyday; things that take work and improvement in the right direction. Such as learning to step up and take initiative in life.


I’m starting to see that I am taking more control of my life and not getting as defensive as I was in the past. I’m wanting to know what is going to happen in the future. I’ve had several people tell me that I have potential to still have a bright future. I’m praying that God and My Mentors show me ways in which I can improve. I’m Especially getting anxious about what is going to happen with my student loans. I want to know if there is steps to take to be able to graduate or work again.


On the way home; the lady driving us and in charge of the center told me I should start a mental health magazine. She said she hasn’t had any time to read my blog after I asked her. She said she would help me with it but it’ll take a while. I don’t have the slightest clue on how to make a magazine but she continued saying that there hasn’t been one and I could do it. 


I am proud that I made it too my Senior Year; but then I dropped out of my Senior Year twice. The first time I dropped out; I was taking Geography, Public Relations Case Studies, IMC Campaigns, and Communication Technology. Test taking has never been easy for me and I have high anxiety. Though even tougher is knowing what to do in life right now. I’m smoking a third cigarette since I have come home and I am thinking about starting on new adventures.


I’m willing to do what it takes too be successful and I am trying not too go into debt or waste too much time. I finished reading “The Night Portrait”; this morning and I really liked the book. There’s free courses on Coursera I can take and I would like to get on my laptop. Things have really changed since WWII and Leonardo Da Vince’s time; reading about war right around Memorial Day was awesome. I had a few members of my family that fought in WWII. 

The next book I am reading is “The Lost Family” by Jenna Blum; who is a New York Bestselling Author. The book takes place in Manhattan in 1960 and is about a chef bachelor who came from a Nazi death camp where his wife and two young daughters died. The story is about how he starts his life with a new woman but his memories overshadow him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment