Sunday, June 5, 2022

Service Sunday

Drinking coffee and waiting for our caregiver to finish breakfast. Church starts in an hour and a half and I am looking forward to going. It’s 9AM; and I have been up since around 7AM. I am drinking a second cup of coffee and I will leave to walk to Bethel Church at 10AM. My elderly housemate and I walked the mile and a half to and from church. It’s 12:50PM and the walk caused me too sweat and I probably need a shower and some much needed self care.

We had oatmeal, eggs 🍳, toast, and sausage for breakfast. Walking is good for your health and something I should do more often. Although; it’s hot outside and I wish I could go swimming again. At Bethel Church; I had two cups of coffee and two donuts 🍩. We took part in communion and read from Acts 2:40-47.



Acts 2:40-47 States; “He went on in this vein for a long time, urging them over and over, “Get Out While You Can; Get Out Of This Sick and Stupid Culture!” That Day about three thousand took Him at His Word, we’re baptized and we’re signed up. They committed themselves to the teaching of the apostles, the life together, the common meal, and the prayers.


In a World 🌎 of 24/7 News and the community, Especially if your a Christian, you need to ask what you can do for the community. In order to have a real Interaction For Connection; different relationships have a different reaction and emotional response. When our moods and challenges become transparent they can be identified on each and every level. By running to God; we hang on to His Promise and we can develop a Christian perspective to these problems.


As my topic today; I wanted to talk about Nurturing and Supporting others vs. getting in their way and blocking the opportunities for Emotional Growth to develop resilience. In today’s society we receive twenty-four seven and constant information from the news and everyday people. 


We Grow Through Incorporation; it’s not what we can get but what we can give as we devote time and live intentionally and finding unity in God’s desires and not from our own selfishness but finding unity and loving transformation. We learn, worship, and sacrifice together and develop more everyday. Although I have been closer to my family since I stopped running away the pastor spoke to my heart ❤️ when he said; “Your Here For Your Family or Is Your Family Here For You?” and “It’s Me For The Community or The Community Here For Me?”. We either want to keep being selfish or we share and cooperate on what works for the best of everyone.


Then We Go Through Intercession; God doesn’t have problems with your enemies and it’s important to interact to find a community you belong to; for me it’s seeing that I need to step away and give my parents and family a break and trust the care we receive at The Group Home and Day Care during the week. 


Yesterday; I read my Adulting 101 book, which I have been reading a chapter every weekend, so I can focus during the week about the topic of the chapter by doing research. I am learning about EQ; which is Emotional Intelligence and helps you and I know and understand how we feel. The Pastor then encouraged us to walk away from a form of Entertainment that is harmful to one that is good; so I am going to try to do better at reading a helpful self and relationships article on Pinterest for every cigarette I smoke. Through my blogging I seek to look for ways to help others by sharing my God given gift of writing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment