Monday, June 6, 2022

More Like Monday

​Good Morning! I’m sitting outside with four of my housemate’s and we took our medication. Had a cup of instant coffee and I am smoking my fourth to fifth cigarette. That’s the thing about living life together we need to be supportive and encouraging. I have about an hour before the lady from the day care program calls and my roommate and the guy who gave our medication this morning have left for The Adult Day Care Center. I’m the only person out here right now.


My Dad gave me $25 after he got off the phone with me last night. I have two new packs of Lucky 🍀 Strikes; and the five Cigarettes I received this morning. I’m in my room now and reading what I wanted to write about today; making over the mindset and being patient as you and I get used to changes. Having a positive mindset is one of the most important things you can develop in yourself. 



I’m still dedicating this month as time for “Personal Growth”; I have been consciously rearranging and taking hold of thought patterns. When my dad called me back last night; He told me they went to see the new “Top Gun Maverick” Movie and said it was very good. Hopefully I can get a chance to see it … Eventually. When I was a kid I used to talk nonstop but now in my mid thirties I find it difficult to carry on a decent conversation with anyone or anything other than my blog. We both dislike being on FaceTime in silence because we don’t know what to say. 


Waking Up Early; does leave plenty of time to get ready in the mornings before we have to leave to go to the centers. Having a “Growth Mindset” is better then having a “Fixed Mindset”. The caregiver arrived at 8:15AM and I helped wash dishes. I’m reminded that I shouldn’t have to wait until someone ask me to do something; that I should already go ahead and do whatever needs to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment