Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wanting On Wednesday

​The caregivers are here and I had two halfway full cups of coffee ☕️. I’m waiting on my ride to the center; and tomorrow we might not go to the center because we have an appointment with a new person that is taking care of our medication. My caregiver that has been here since the beginning is sorting through medication and my medicine has changed. I told her about my blogging and sent her the links; I also put my links on Facebook.


I want to have a successful career online by becoming an entrepreneur; and she started to talk about how when I first moved here I was going to school at Texas Wesleyan for Productions and Humanities and the project I did on The Group Home; we have had three new people move into the house. The new residents were interested that I am writing about my experiences here at The Group Home. The new elderly lady is supportive and I asked her what I should do and she said “Fund Raising For The Group Home”; as we ate breakfast at the table.



One Minute left for my laundry before I bring it downstairs to the dryer. The caregiver fixed eggs, sausage, and toast for breakfast and I am waiting on the lady from the daycare to pick me up. It’s almost 10AM and I am waiting at the door for my ride to the center. I have my backpack and purse and my laundry is in the dryer. 

It’s almost 2pm and I danced with the group today. When observing life is the cup half empty or half full? I colored in my mandala adult coloring book today. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment