Friday, May 20, 2022

Friday’s Forgiveness

​Sitting at the kitchen table and waiting to go to the center. Drinking a cup of water and hopefully I will get some coffee this morning. It is important not to beat yourself up about the past. I’m trying to learn from it and grow as an individual. 

I am drinking a large cup of coffee; and reading my daily devotionals. In Ephesians 4:32 it states “Be Kind and helpful to one another, tender hearted (compassionate & understanding), forgive one another (readily & freely), just as God in Christ also forgave you. This scripture brings joy to my heart as I am thankful for the love, support, and forgiveness I receive from the people most important in my life. 


As I grow on my dependence on God; I am reminded to let go the past, stay away from the past. Only God has a way of changing thing's and I don’t need to take things impatiently in my own hands. I can learn from it and use it as a means to grow and better my life. Though I’m not to dwell on it. Having self forgiveness, opens the door to better things. 


I’m trying to focus on what’s going right in life. Knowing how to manage time and make the most of every opportunity to pursue my God given purpose and goals. Learning that each moment is a blessing, as I wrote earlier in the month my purposes; including, showing up for myself and taking care of what I need daily, and being there for the people that mean the most to me and being a pleasure to be around. 


The  fact that most of what has happened in the past, has been forgiven. I try to keep myself calm and I am using mindfulness in the situation I am in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment