Friday, May 6, 2022

Focus For Friday

​It’s the last day of the week and I am excited to see my family this weekend. Drinking my second cup of coffee and thinking about what I can focus on. In order to grow and mature as a daughter of God. I have been reading my devotionals from the Bible App about prayer and waiting. Rather than being depressed I need to know that any trials I face, God uses my personal abilities and strengths to make me the person that I am.

Instead of focusing on the things that could go wrong, I need to focus on the things that bring me and my group blessings. The Pastor picked us up and we arrived at the center at 9AM. His wife said we are changing buildings next week and a few of us will have the opportunity to work to get the building in order. She said we will get paid for the work we do next week. This is a blessing and although I have liked being at The Lions Center, we are on to the next chapter.


A new chapter, as it is becoming summer. I talked to the guy who lives with us at the group home and he said he is proud of me for having great resilience and being able to turn my life around to doing better. Through the help I receive and being diligent I have turned my life into a life I am starting to love. Though trialing times in the past were mostly my fault. My friends and family have really been there for me.


Focusing on how I can be creative and hopefully I can draw something good today. As I have my sketchbook I got for Christmas and have only used a few pages. Seems Creative Ideas and solving problems is one direction that I want to follow in my life. I am proud of myself for blogging more this week then I have to begin with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment