Friday, May 27, 2022

Finally Friday

​It’s 8:30AM; and I am drinking the last of the soda, I bought a few days ago. The lady in charge of the center called and said she wasn’t able to pick us up today. I’m going to my first LPC Counseling appointment today around noon. I have been wanting to go to counseling for a while now. There’s always a bit of nervousness when starting something new. Then when I got there they said I wasn’t scheduled for an appointment.


A counselor will help me better to get to the root of my problems and find ways to improve. I want to address my problems and situation in a calm, collective, and meaningful way. I want to find solutions to my mental disorders and depression. Although I don’t really know what to expect since I haven’t met with a counselor in a long time.


I’m sitting here waiting for our caregiver to arrive back from buying milk for our cereal. Observing the dead roses 🥀 that my dad bought me for Mother’s Day. One of the caregivers suggested that I press them when they died in the pages of My Bible. I am able to see my family this weekend and am going over there for three days for Memorial Day.


When I arrived to PSY; they said I wasn’t scheduled to come in. They rescheduled the appointment for June 10th. Giving me more time to fill out the paperwork. It’s now 1PM and I am waiting for lunch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment