Monday, May 9, 2022

Moral Monday

​I am starting to feel better as I took my medicine this morning. I put the roses on the table at home, last night when My Dad dropped me off at the house around 7PM. This morning I didn’t want to wake up and I slept good till 8AM. When I think about “morals”, I think about the discipline and persistence it takes to make things better. 

Although I haven’t always been faithful to taking my medication and being there for the people that matter the most in my life. I have had to start having patience when things don’t go my way. To not make a big deal out of things I don’t like. One thing that is helping me is writing about my day. 


I have been persistently taking my medication and staying with the Day Program for over a year. I am responsible for my own self; and every choice I make has a consequence. When I left I was being selfish and didn’t make good choices. Sitting here, thinking about how to make this a good week.


Monday is the start of a new week and even though I am not going to see my family for a while. I am remembering the weekend. I am gaining a greater understanding of who I am. Through reading and writing I have learned that God loves me each and every step of the way.


Things may not always happen the way you want them too. Though through doing the things you do every day results in seeing better days ahead. Staying with my family for the weekend was a blessing. I’m now with my other family at the group home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment