Sunday, May 22, 2022

Spiritual Sight Sunday

​There’s some people that you can sit and talk with for a long time and they fill your empty spots and I am learning that I don’t need to be codependent. People that you depend on and help us become better people. Though I have been learning that you make it through your own persistent behavior as an adult. The more I read the more I feel prepared to make wiser decisions and it’s helped me calm down more. 

There’s other people that bore you too death, who most of the time have a bad attitude and provide no insight. At one time or another I have fit into both categories of individuals. Life is constantly changing and today I was informed that my caregiver 🍪 is going to a different house and a lady that I don’t really get along with is taking her place. 

My caregivers and caseworkers, have mentioned how much potential I have but I have to go through hard life lessons to reach this uncharted potential. With this transitional time I am hoping that I can continue to do good. I don’t want to let my family down again. With the change of caregivers, I have a choice and hard decision to make.

I’m reminded to keep doing what is right for myself and too never give up. I’ve been doing really good and it’s been a year. I mark my anniversary for having this blog opened on Tuesday. I’ve seen good times and bad times here at Cave Care! My parents want me here and tell me there’s no way I can live with them again. 


The Drivers License; I have been here 7 years, marked this year. While being here at the group home, I haven’t given up on my passion for writing. I’m reminded by the lady in charge of these Group Homes, that they want to see us doing good. Though there’s rules here and one rule was I had to hand over my Drivers License and Food Stamp Card. Also I can’t find my Social Security Card. 


I was 15, when my parents allowed me to be on my own. Of course there’s been many times that I have transitioned in and out of their care. Don’t get me wrong, some people blame their childhood for everything. I don’t blame my parents, I blame not knowing and making the best decisions. I’ve had almost too many chances, and I am on my last try at this group home thing. Fearing that if I walk away from here again, I might be cut off from the family support all together. 


While I am still young, I want to turn my life around. I am about to turn 35 and although I don’t have the amount of readers I would be able to say is successful for my blogging and I am making no money. I was hoping when I started blogging, I would end up with a good outcome and be able to make a lot of money through it. I have had seven domains; myapatheticlife.com, trytocare.com, lifeasacollegemom.com, collegemom.com, missing-alias.com, justly-found.faith, and JohnnaFloyd.com.


Although through using blogger I have been able to keep up with my work better without loosing what I have written. I have used a lot of money to support my writing lifestyle and have over $18,000 in college loans. During these transitional and trying times. I still hang on to one thing; Don’t Worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment