Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Willing On Wednesday

​I have been writing in my small black sketchbook that I got for myself on my last birthday with the money my grandma sent me. I also have my planner opened with the notes I wrote down for this week. I am willing to work on myself and that is important. Becoming a better version of myself will take time. 

Writing this kind of stuff comes easily to me; although it’s the dedication and perseverance I am learning is the hard part. I have to be willing to keep learning and writing and creating on a daily basis. Willing to do things you don’t want too, don’t feel like it, and when those things get boring, hard, and frustrating, is essential to becoming a success. I helped pass out plates to the people here. The more that people trust you, the better things are willing to go. 



Willingness to keep staying on the schedule and using my time wisely to better myself. Change is constantly happening regardless if we see it or not. Though drastic changes are the most dangerous and it’s better to take it one step at a time. I am willing to stay and keep taking my medication and sticking to the house rules. One thing that has really changed is my perception as I am aging. I am learning that to be healthy I need to take care of myself. I have stopped taking my heart rate and on the 24th, the day after my counseling appointment, this blog will be a year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment