Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thursday’s Thought’s

​We arrived to the center around 8AM; it’s an early morning and it’s Cinco De Mayo. I took three semesters of Spanish in college and this is not a highly celebrated day. It’s cool that it’s already May. I am looking forward to spending time with my family this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing my son and having my mom open her present for Mother’s Day. 


My caseworker picked me up at the center for my psychiatrist appointment yesterday. She asked where she could get a “Sombrero”. My psychiatrist is keeping me on the same medication. I am sitting here after being outside to smoke two cigarettes. Waiting on breakfast; we are having cereal this morning. 


Thought’s about my counseling appointment coming up at the end of the month. Thinking about articles I have read and the book “The Night Portrait”. It’s important that I continue to read and write on a day to day basis. 



Thought’s about the purpose’s and life decisions I have made on Tuesday to become a better self. I need to know who I want to be and take actionable steps. I want to feel safe, happy, fulfilled, abundant, healthy, strong, loved, and that I have something to live for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment