Sunday, May 8, 2022

Happy Mother’s Day

​I’m sitting in the living room with my family. My Mom, Dad, and Son, and our family dog Dixie. My parents got a new sectional with reclining chairs. I’ve drank as much coffee and smoked as many cigarettes as I wanted today.



I’m blessed by the presence of my family this Mother’s Day. Thankful that they have been there through everything with me and still love and support me. My son is eight and we’ve been doing a lot of coloring. 




I am glad I have a great son, although things aren’t perfect. My sister does a lot to take care of the little one and she has since I moved to The Group Home. This morning I received chocolate covered strawberries 🍓 and we three shared them. I also received a vase and a dozen roses 🌹. Although I am not here all the time and I hardly do my job, as a Mother. My Son and Family reminded me that they love me and it’s good that I am trying better.


My Mom opened her present from me and I got her a body spa set, a heart floating plaque, chocolates, and a card. I haven’t opened the card from my son, yet. I know I am his birth mom and I haven’t always been there. My Family takes care of him. I want things to work out and look forward to many more enjoyable family moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment