Sunday, May 22, 2022

Seeking Out Sunday

I’m on my way to walk home from church, with my elderly housemate, who talks endlessly and I find hard to communicate with, without feeling frustrated. We talked to a graduating high school senior, who is excited to be going to college to do something in Ministry. She is going to a Christian school by the name of “Kings College” and was holding a bouquet of white lilies.

I remember going to Texas Wesleyan in fall of 2016, after leaving my parents house and joining my family at Cave Care. I went to school there for Production’s & Humanities and I have been meaning to use this for God’s calling, since I’m probably going to have to find a job and pay almost $4,000 in financial aid. It is still up in the air what is going on with Biden and FAFSA. 

That’s what our sermon was on this morning, Ministry and how “Every Member Is A Minister”. My caregiver didn’t arrive to give me my medication this morning and she was there when I arrived home. I received my medication and five cigarettes, when I got home. At church ⛪️ I drank two cups of coffee and since I was at church I missed breakfast. Feeling much better after my caregiver helped me and talked with me. 

Acts 2:16-21. Which states “In the Last Days,” God says, “I will pour out my spirit on every kind of people; also your daughters; Your young men will see visions, and your old men dream dreams, When the time comes, I’ll pour out my Spirit on those who serve me, men and women both, and they’ll prophesy. I’ll set wonders in the sky above and signs on the earth below, Blood šŸ©ø and fire šŸ”„ and billowing smoke šŸ’Ø , the sun ☀️ turning black and the moon šŸŒš blood-red, Before the Day of the Lord arrives, the Day tremendous and marvelous; and whoever calls out for help to me, God, will be saved.” 



My Dad texted me last night while I was asleep, at 8:45PM. Offering to take me out to eat at Skillet N’ Dinner. I texted him back a few minutes after I woke up. Waited on his call and decided to go to church instead. I prioritized going to church instead of spending time with my father; I need to take the time to celebrate the small wins that I make everyday. “Where there is a will, there’s a way!” ♥️ Wise Words With šŸŖ!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment