Thursday, May 12, 2022

Trying On Thursday’s

​We are all made differently and we all have individual talents, that God gave us. In order to be successful; you are told to share your talents with the world. The lady in charge of the day program gave me a dollar, and I bought a Dr. Pepper from the vending machine. She gave me the dollar because I helped hand out lunch. Things come to us easier if we’re in a good mood and willing to try. 



Trying doesn’t mean to start being hard on yourself as soon as things don’t go your way. I have learned that through trying and learning what I am good at; to keep doing the best I can with what I have. Talents take time but I am making good progress and I am on my way home from The Center. I want to work on things that are worthwhile and stop being so lazy. 


As someone who has dropped out of college and is living on Social Security, I have been thinking about what I have read in news articles about Student Loan Forgiveness. I have been wanting to finish college but financially I can’t do that. I have been thinking about doing some freelance work in writing and creating, but I need to read more about it before I get into it. Sitting outside, as I was just dropped off at the house, after I smoke a cigarette. 


I have about two and  a half hours, that I could be using more productively. Time to catch up on my reading of “The Night Portrait”. I could get on my laptop and do some research and read articles. My goal is to use my time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment