Sunday, May 15, 2022

Wisdom On The Weekend

​I made it home from Bethel Church and had a bowl of spaghetti. It’s hot outside and the mile and a half to church and back was well worth it. I was happy they served coffee and donut wholes at Church. I stayed in bed most of the day yesterday and didn’t feel like doing anything. It’s important to start small and simple; when you’re trying to do something new.

I’m going to miss going places with my caseworkers, as our time to go out and do fun things is drawing to an end. I’m glad I was able to help surprise a caseworker for her Birthday. When another caseworker picked me up from the center, Friday afternoon, and we went to “Funky Town Donuts”. We celebrated her birthday and I helped with blowing up balloons and we had pizza and donuts. I had a Tiramisu Donut and half of a Maple Bacon Donut, on Friday. 

Today at church, The Preacher Congratulated Seniors who graduated in 2022. He handed them Journalism Bibles and prayed over them. The Sermon, was about communication and how in Acts 2:5, The Spirit used the miracle of languages to invite The Nations. As a communication major in Public Relations and Advertising; communication fascinates me. If I knew what I knew now, I wonder if I would have Graduated from UTA five years ago. 


It’s important to not try to do it all at one time and take small steps to move forward than spread your energy and resources thin and not get anywhere. To get back on track with life, I am using today to get my priorities straight and look over some of the goals I have set for myself this year. 


Life is a journey and not a destination; such things as learning self-discipline and learning to live creatively, take time. I’m Making a Christian Playlist on SoundCloud and reading articles on Pinterest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment