Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Why Worry Wednesday

​This morning, we aren’t going to the center. It’s laundry day and we’re waiting for our caregiver to arrive. The lady in charge of the center, couldn’t pick us up. We’re still not allowed to have coffee at the house. Worry doesn’t solve anything but I think it comes naturally for many people. I woke up early and then went back to sleep. Worrying is tiring and makes us do stupid things, and I know I am taken care of. It might not go my way but I’m learning to make the best out of it.

Yesterday, My caseworker picked me up from the center and we went to 711. I bought 3 packs of Lucky 🍀 Strikes and a slurpy. Then we went and sat in the back of The Art Museum, in Downtown Fort Worth. We reschedule my appointment to see the counselor to next Friday.

How much time do you and I waste worrying? When I was running off, I was making things harder then they needed to be. We have had several people come and go from The Group Home, and everyone’s life is different. Instead of worrying about what I need to do. I find rest and peace from being here and relaxing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment