Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Why’s On Wednesday

​Why’s are a motivating factor behind everything you do in life. In the past I haven’t really stopped and paid attention to my motivating factor of why. Why do I want what I want? I haven’t thrown a fit but there’s a lot of times I have needed to take a step back and be patient relying on God, for the things that count. 



It’s important to Believe & Have Confidence that things will work out. We are creatures of habit and when things don’t work we often times get frustrated. I’m at The Lions Center and today my caseworker is coming at 2:30PM; and I am going to buy three packs of Lucky 🍀 Strikes. I have been smoking since I was 15 years old; that’s about 20 years. 


I started college soon after I turned about 16; and I have been through a lot. It’s important to not give up on my educational efforts just because I dropped out so many times. It’s important that I find things I want and need to feel accomplished. Though I am thinking about things I really want and why I want them. 


What I Want & Why I Want It


1. To become a successful entrepreneur.


I have my JF-Designs, Facebook page and am looking forward to learning about how to become a successful entrepreneur. I am taking small steps to add a portfolio together on arts, crafts, and writing. I have been adding to the page slowly and have had it up since 2010. 


2. To stay at The Group Home and The Day Center.


This is the safest place for me to be. I am on my medication and receiving all my meals and I have designated times to smoke. Next one is at 11AM, in an hour. I have a bed and my stuff; including books, my clothes, and my laptop in my room. 


3. To be part of my family and enjoy good times together.


I enjoyed the past weekend with my family and things are going well. I am glad they are still in my life and haven’t turned their backs on me. 


4. To be faithful and persistently seeking wisdom; waiting on God’s perfect timing to ways I can turn my life around.


I’m driven to do the right things, especially now that I see I’m growing up and maturing as a beautiful daughter of God. I don’t want to go back to things that were harmful for me in the past and am taking it one day at a time.


5. To consistently write and unbury the truth about my past and learn and teach ways to make it better.


I wouldn’t consider being a life coach, although my son said I would make a good therapist this weekend. I enjoy my blog and I believe it is important for me to share my thoughts and writings and key points of help to my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment