Monday, May 2, 2022

Making Monday

​During the week, beginning on Monday. My housemate’s and I go to the center. Two of us, go to The Lions Center. The other ones go to Adult Day Care. I just came back inside the building from smoking three cigarettes. We sit at the tables in here and try to make the most out of the day. I’m looking at my planner and thinking about what I need to do this week.




Mother’s Day is on Sunday and I am looking forward to seeing my family. Mothering is an important job and raising my kid has been a roller coaster of emotions. My parents have been there through all of it and take care of my little one while I am here with the group. I need to buy My Mom a gift and a card. I could make her a card and a gift if TRUE Mental Health can’t take me somewhere.

I was told last week by my caseworker that they cannot take me anywhere anymore unless it has to do with a clinical reason. Which is a bummer, because I look forward to going out every once in a while. Mostly to Dollar Tree to buy things. Especially going to 711 and buying a slurpy and a pack of Lucky Strikes.

It’s the start of the month and I am enjoying this nice weather. Although we stay inside most of the time with exceptions to go smoke or walk to the corner store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment