Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Waking Up Wednesday

​My Alarm on my phone went off at 5:45AM. I didn’t want to wake up and pressed stop on my alarm. I should have gotten up and taken a shower. Though the extra hour in bed was calling to me. Instead of sleeping in, I could use this time to better prepare myself for the day. I need to be intentional with my time and use it for productive things that matter. 

Our caregiver called me and said she was on her way. It is 8AM and I have had my medicine and received my cigarettes. My housemate and I are waiting on our ride to the center. At The Lions Center; I had two cups of coffee and a sausage and biscuit from McDonald’s.

I don’t know what it is about myself in the mornings. I have no desire to wake up so early. I went to bed about 7PM. I know I am getting enough sleep and I am almost sleeping too much. After reading an article about “A Good Morning Routine”; I feel that there are certain things about mornings that could be better. 

Mornings Impact how your going to feel for the rest of the day. Setting up a good morning routine will improve my life. I really want to start waking up at 5:45AM without falling back asleep. After we’re done at the center I have a three hour chunk of time where I could take a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment