Saturday, May 28, 2022

Swimming On Saturday

​We went to Skillet N Grill; just my dad and I; and I had chicken and waffles. This morning I have had six cups of coffee; and one cup of instant coffee. Woke up at 6am and I am sitting on my parents new sectional. My son is asleep and I have only been here about an hour. He’s so sweet right now and I gave him the patriotic beanie babies I have had saved in my room for about a year.


https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3VP06BZPQ7KM4?ref_=wl_share


I have been reading an article for every cigarette I smoke. When coming over to my family’s house I normally don’t know what to expect. He could be in a good mood or a bad mood. Dad, said he woke up in a good mood and said; “I want to see Johnna!”. It’s always a good feeling every time he wants to spend time with me. Although; he is asleep right now and I am just sitting here writing and reading.

After He woke up around 1:30PM; he said he wanted to go swimming and I needed a bathing suit. We went with Dad to get this pink bathing suit. I also got some pink slides. I know I have gained weight; I have one from last year but it was too small. We swam for about three hours. Then we came inside and dad made popcorn and I’ve had a few sodas.

Watching “Frozen 2” and he’s back asleep. I’m so grateful for my family and it’s nice to be able to spend time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment