Thursday, May 12, 2022

Towards Thursday

​I just arrived at The Lions Center and we’re waiting for breakfast. It’s Thursday, and this week has gone by fast. As I get older, time seems to go by faster. Towards the end of the week and I have learned a lot off Pinterest and through writing my posts. I bought a new planner yesterday when I went to Target with my caseworker. It starts in July; though it has a monthly calendar for May and June. Drinking a cup of coffee and thinking about what I would like to write about and research on today.



I know for a little bit I have been posting the day of the week and a topic. “Towards” makes me think of setting goals and having something to work towards. Things are going good, as I just went outside and smoked and am drinking my second cup of coffee ☕️. 


I have to be focused on something that I can do to make my life better. I have stayed pretty solid in my daily mission of staying here since March of last year without leaving. Trying to set some goals to work towards.


I was informed that my caseworkers, have gotten their company cars and gas cards taken away. Meaning starting in June, we won’t be able to go out and do fun stuff, like going shopping or too the park. On Friday, my caseworker asked if I wanted to meet.


Goals To Work Towards 


1. Setting up an online Art Shop! I have told my readers and the people that visit my page about JF-Designs. I am working towards creating a great portfolio and hopefully I can start creating for profit.


2. Staying persistent on writing and blogging. This month I have posted more than I ever have in the past. Before I wasn’t persistent with posting and I would write whenever I felt like it or it was convenient. I am learning to enjoy it and it’s better time used.


3. To read more and research. I am reading “The Night Portrait” and am half way through with the book. My research topic of the week is how to accomplish more. 


4. To start getting up early and setting a decent sleep  schedule. I went to bed at 8:30PM and woke up at 7AM. My alarm goes off at 5:45AM, although I keep turning it off and going back to sleep. 


5. Student Loan Forgiveness. I have been reading the news articles on Facebook and Google about this topic. I’m hoping for more than $10,000, I’m hoping to get rid of my Student Loans all together, $18,000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment