Monday, May 16, 2022

Making It Monday

​It’s Monday Morning, and I am thinking about what I want to accomplish for the week. I don’t want to waste time procrastinating on things that aren’t going to move my life, business, or goals forward. As I am sitting here with my journal, planner, and pens; I am reminded of the goals I’ve been coming up with. 


We had our caregiver drive us to the center; and I am blessed through any situation God places me in. It’s important that I start doing things that build better habits and can help me to have a brighter future. That means focusing on things that build a sense of accomplishment and confidence, by doing the hard things first thing in the morning.

One thing that happens, every morning during the week, is that we go to The Center. The lady in charge, calls me too tell me she is on her way to pick us up. Though this morning, she called and said she wouldn’t be able to pick us up. Luckily we made it here anyways; in time to have breakfast. Came inside from smoking two cigarettes and it’s definitely Summer in Texas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment