Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wishing On Wednesday

​My Dad pointed out yesterday that I have always been hard headed. If I wanted something I would do anything to get it. This has left me to think about what might have happened differently if I wasn’t so hard headed. What do I want to accomplish in this life? I have been doing what I am supposed to and things have been going better.

I wish everything about school would improve. I am hoping that Biden and The Government have some source of Financial Aid that will be useful to me; as they are coming up with a solution. My mom asked me yesterday what I would do differently if I had the choice. I wouldn’t have dropped out of Astronomy and would have made better grades. This was the first class I dropped out of before I dropped out of my Senior Year, two years consecutively. 


Financial aid isn’t due till August 31st, and they have postponed it several times this year. I am on a pay as you earn deferment. The problem is I’m not earning anything and can’t get a job. If I could get a job, I would need uniforms and a way to get there. I also can’t earn more than a thousand a month on the Social Security Program I am on. 


I wish I was doing something more productive with my time. Like working at a real job, like I did when I was 18. I was working for Target and had worked there at Target on Cooper St. for a whole year before quitting and changing jobs to work at a pizza restaurant as a waitress. My Dad asked me not too quit but I quit anyways. 


I wish My Son wanted to talk to me and spend time with me. Hopefully as time goes on, this will change. I wonder how I was as a kid. God does everything for a reason. Last night my caregiver told me, that God knows what choices we are going to make before we make them, as well as knowing what we are capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment