Friday, May 6, 2022

Fabulous Friday

​The weather outside feels great and I enjoyed my slurpy from 711. I have been keeping a journal on Evernote about what I am doing throughout the day. I’m waiting on the caregiver for tonight, speaking of which it’s her knocking on the door now. As soon as she arrived I made a cup of instant coffee. 

Our help comes in to cook us dinner and give us our medication. We also receive our five cigarettes, although I purchased a pack of cigarettes at 711. I know that smoking is a really bad habit and there’s so many better habits I have been reading about.

When she arrived, she asked where everyone was. Reluctantly I told her I didn’t know. There’s six people that live with me here on Hightower. I am learning that in order to get along it’s better for me to be patient and reading The Bible has really helped me. 



Tomorrow Morning My Dad is picking me up to go spend the weekend for Mother’s Day. We’re going to Skillet N’ Dinner in the morning. 


It’s the end of the week and I noticed I blogged twice on Monday and Wednesday, so to make it even out I’m writing tonight as I shouldn’t spend too much time on my phone while I’m with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment